Pens by TEG - Made in the USA
RSS

Recent Posts

Crafting Attractive Pens and Other Items
RhinoPlastic and Wood

Categories

Craftmanship at its best.
Wood and Plastic Pens
powered by

My Blog

Crafting Attractive Pens and Other Items

I have been making pens and other items now for over six years and just love doing it. We attend many craft shows in PA and take about 400 items with us to these shows.

Our more recent items are razors, darts, and mother of pearl pens. We guarantee our items and will fix or replace any item you purchase.
This is a wood laminated pen with gun metal parts. I really like using gun metal as it brings out many features in the wood or acrylic.

Our Mother Of Pearl pen looks great with silver parts and makes a gift that anyone will enjoy. It has received a lot of attention.

14 Comments to Crafting Attractive Pens and Other Items:

Comments RSS
lee on Saturday, August 31, 2019 6:08 AM
This article is nice very interesting for every visitor here. I am really satisfied with this post. Thanks. brazil breaking news

Gerhardt on Saturday, August 31, 2019 8:33 AM
This is a knowledgeable post. I like it so much and impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. yacht rentals

Dwayne Sammy on Thursday, September 05, 2019 6:01 AM
I am so happy to read about crafting attractive pens and other items.I have very good knowledge about it.Thanks. How to use grass mats

uk essays reviews on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 7:51 AM
Truly, these pens helped me to improve my hand-writing because the nip of these pens is very good. The reason why I got 95 percent marks from 10th class is these pens. I wrote long stanzas very easily and impressed the checkers of my papers.

Lashawna Fariss on Friday, September 27, 2019 1:08 AM
Yeah, couple of years back, the education of girls wasn’t considered very vital which broken the speed of improvement within the world. Once try to explore more ideas from this https://www.wibbitz.com/blog/content-creation-tech-stack/ article. If parents used to provide proper training to ladies early on so the difficulties we've these days may not be.

Florence Residences Floor plan on Friday, October 18, 2019 5:17 AM
Hi Dear, have you been certainly visiting this site daily, if that's the case you then will certainly get good knowledge.

https://www.kilometre-0.fr/recettes on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 10:30 AM

http://www.miss-elka on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 10:30 AM

Catering GTA on Wednesday, October 30, 2019 4:06 AM
I was looking for some unique idea to gift my husband. This pen is really a good option as he is a writer and i'm sure he will love it. They look cute.

https://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/R on Wednesday, November 06, 2019 11:36 AM
Reply to comment

http://www.angelfire.com/md2/websongs6/i on Wednesday, November 06, 2019 11:36 AM

Chronic Shoulder Pain Treatments on Friday, November 08, 2019 6:36 AM
This is a very useful post, thank you! I agree that innovations are the most important thing for most businesses, because with today’s fast changing world we need to stay on top of the changes, if we want to survive. Pain Management Institute

Smith on Saturday, November 09, 2019 5:57 AM
Your article is very interesting and amazing. I am really impressed with your work. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Soccer goalie gloves for sale

http://geocities.ws/sebecristina/Interne on Tuesday, November 12, 2019 7:25 AM